This form should take no more than 30 seconds.
Call back within 1 hour Guaranteed!
As a corporate partner to one of the largest European grant
funding consultancies, we're able to work with clients to
develop innovative R&D project proposals for submission to
various UK national (Innovate UK, BEIS, DASA) and European
funding (Eurostars, Horizon Europe) competitions.
We have a demonstrable track record of successfully securing
grant funding on behalf of clients including: £1.4m for a novel
vertical CEA farming approach; £444k for an antibiotic discovery
project; £955k for an innovative EV battery recycling process;
£395k for a fungicide screening project; £750k for a revolutionary
insect farming incubator module; £232k for a lab-on-a-chip
monitoring device; £595k for a biotechnology drug discovery
Our technical background is mainly in the chemical and biological
sciences further developed through experiences of collaborating with academia and industry from the chemical, pharma, biotech, agritech and bio-energy sectors.
We are skilled at rapidly assimilating knowledge and understanding new technologies. We're particularly interested in technologies and innovations that are aimed at improving sustainability and will contribute to the growing circular bioeconomy to achieve the UK's Net Zero ambitions.
From our office in Manchester we provide UK wide coverage, supporting start-ups, established SME’s, large enterprises and universities across all research disciplines and sectors, with extensive experience of national and European funding programmes.
Our services span across the entire grant acquisition process including:
• Grant scanning and mapping to identify appropriate funding schemes.
• Project qualification and due diligence: We can assist in the qualification of projects against scheme criteria and overall objectives. This includes suggestions on how to strengthen your project with respect to innovation, consortia, or policy alignment to optimise and tailor your project to be more suitable for grant funding.
• Bid writing support: Flexible application writing service includes peer reviews of proposals written by you, through to full writing support to ensure preparation of convincing and compelling applications to maximize your chances of success.
• Partner Linking Service: access our pan European Network via our partner linking platform Innovation Place.
• Project Management and Compliance: to ensure projects proceed smoothly and enables you complete your reporting obligations for timely receipt of maximum payments.